Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Welcome to our Family Website!

Won't it be fun to post pictures and see them instantly? We can communicate with each other through one family website! Update this website with info, times/dates, pictures, schedules, or just to say hi! We love you all and hope this helps communication improve in a fun way! (Especially with those who live across this vast nation!)
Love you all!
Mom and Becky

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well in their respective areas...

Scott & Daphnie - Sorry we couldn't make it out or give you a call on Sunday. It looks like everything was a ton of fun. Becky and I hope your dedication of Nate was blessed...

Becky and I are doing well as we are in the drive to summer. I have three more weeks of teaching which has been an extremely exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience. I wish I had the time to tell the stories of each of my students. In short, they may have taught me more about life than I have taught them about accounting. Well, thats all for now...much love,

Micah

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home