What a Weekend!
What a wild and crazy weekend at our house! But it was great to see everyone! Micah and Becky arrived for din-din on Thursday. Sahaan and Steph went to the coast for a Youth Leadership retreat, and brought Kai and Sadiyah to our house on Friday around 1:30pm, while Micah played golf (alone!) in the Oregon mist. Marty and Julie arrived that afternoon around 3:00 pm (they had such a long way to drive!), and we all met Micah and Becky's friends, Mark and Eva, who joined us for pizza at our house. It was such a blessing to watch Alex and Kai play outside all day on Friday and Saturday. The two played King Peter and Edmund (Narnia) with swords, battles, and all that boy stuff. Kai took great naps because of all those battles. Sadiyah and Gabby spent their "girl" time with dolls and little girl chick flicks. Thanks to Becky and Julie and their great "Auntie" skills for their help with the little ones while Marty, Dad and I went to our Honduras Missions team practice. Much thanks to Micah for helping Dad take a bunch of unused but useable items to the Goodwill. Dad and I are truly blessed with each and every one of you. We love you all very much. God bless you all.

2 Comments:
Good summary of the weekend mom...no problem on helping out around the house...It was the least I could do following all of the tapioca I ate
Hey all, I am just making my first post on the new webpage. I love these things as they allow us to stay in touch rather easily...love you
Hello to all...
Just wanted you all to know how excited to see you I am. I know that not all of you will be able to come up for my graduation, but I sure look forward to seeing those of you who can make it! Only a little over a week left!!!! Love ya all!
~Morgan
ps. if y'all wanna post comments it would be a good idea to at least put a name down so we all know who's doing the commenting...otherwise we'll have to guess and that might become difficult due to the number of us that will be commenting! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home