Dead week
I know now why they call it dead week and it's surely not because there's nothing to do!! Hi all! Just thought I would drop in and see what's up on this here site! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend...I am watching the rain pour down on us here in Kirkland, but actually rather enjoying the nice temp. change. It's been quite warm up here all through last week and then it started raining today. I'm just trying to finish up the last little tidbits of homework and studying for tests to come. Keep me in your prayers this week if you will, as I have two tests to take and some issues to clear up before graduation comes...I love you all and I can't wait to see you soon!
~Morgan
~Morgan

1 Comments:
Hey, Morgan, that package you're waiting for arrived this am. Dad and I are always praying for all of you. Can't wait to see you on Friday night. Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home