Visiting with Micah and Becky
We were very blessed to be able to visit with Micah and Becky on their trip back home from London. Here's a few pics. . .
Thought you might also like to actually see the four teefuses. Enjoy!

Micah and I got reacquainted. He makes me laugh! We make quite a team!

See my four teeth!! I love to eat prunes in my highchair and blow them out my nose!

Aunt Becky was lovin' on me too! I plan to go to London to get some more!

Bath time is so much fun! I found my new hobby of drenching the entire bathroom with my bath water. Mom and Dad love it too!

Mom and I decided to pose for this picture. Mom had to tickle me to make me smile, otherwise I look like a deer in headlights.
Thought you might also like to actually see the four teefuses. Enjoy!

Micah and I got reacquainted. He makes me laugh! We make quite a team!

See my four teeth!! I love to eat prunes in my highchair and blow them out my nose!

Aunt Becky was lovin' on me too! I plan to go to London to get some more!

Bath time is so much fun! I found my new hobby of drenching the entire bathroom with my bath water. Mom and Dad love it too!

Mom and I decided to pose for this picture. Mom had to tickle me to make me smile, otherwise I look like a deer in headlights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home