Love You All
Hi everyone,
I just thought since no one has updated the blog in a while, I would. I want you to know that I love you all, and that you each mean some thing special to me. It is important to tell those around you that you appreciate them and love them.
So Dad, you're amazing. Both spiritually, and directionally, you inspire me to do things I never thought I would ever want to tackle. You're strength, love and grace is so admirable and my cup runneth over.
Mom, you are incredible. You never seem to be short of any recipe or advice whenever I call. You are supportive and calming in stressful times. You are encouraging as a mother to look up to. I love how you recognize the small things, that most of us young moms miss in the middle of all it. :)
Marty your support and care for how I am doing and how Sahaan is doing is so loving and so appreciated. I love getting hugs from you, because you always ask how I am and don't necessarily want the short story. I really like that.
And there is Julie, aka Jule's & JUJU. You are so possitive. I have to usually make an effort at being bubbly and possitive, but with you it comes so naturally. I love the energy and spirit you bring into the room everytime we meet. I love the advice you give in serious conversations, and the silliness that can come out of small talk at the table.
Stacey you are so admirable and strong. I don't think you know this about yourself enough, but you are so faithful to this family, to your family and to others, that you often forget about you. I honestly don't know how you get everything done that you do and your strength impresses the socks right off me.
Ray Ray, you are always there for me in a pinch. You're like my wing man for babysitting, doctor appts, kids getting sick at school etc. You are available and willing to help Sahaan and I out in any way possible and have many times already. Thank you.
Micah you are crazy ambitious. I knew it for a long time, but little did I know you would be so amazing at the work you currently do. You are a great dad & learning all the little quirky things that comes along with it. I am so proud of you and the knowledge, support and love you show to me and Sahaan and my kids.
Becky you are so frugile. I know that sounds like huh? But really you have great perspective on all you do. You are level headed and practical, which many times is a struggle for me as I like plans, but I usually make to many lists and get flustered anyway. You show great peace and simplicity to life and that is some thing I adore and strive for.
Scott good grief where do I begin. I love you so much. I don't get to tell you often, but I am so proud of who you are and what God is molding you to be. Your faithfulness and dedication to finish the task in front of you is simply inspiring. You don't let things get the better of you and overwhelm you to the point of quitting and that is great.
Daphne aka Auntie NENE. You are so inteligent and beautiful. You are such a strong woman and on top of that a woman of color, which is some thing we need for this family as we all have mixed or children of color. You are goal oriented and such a strong mom & really know how to get tasks done with children that I haven't even begun to understand. I may need to go to you many times to just ask how you finished school while raising the boys, as I look to start school again.
And Morgan, you are so brave. You never stop reaching for what you really want. You are faithful to those you love and encouraging when some thing doesn't work, to just try try again. You're musical talen is such a blessing and gift so please continue to use this and don't ever take it for granted.
And to my most amazing, loving, hardworking and good looking husband Sahaan. You amaze me all the time. You are by far the most patient person I know, the most understanding and the most loyal. You are by my side all the time, watching me in my determined and strong willed self, trying to get tasks done with out help and there you are behind me, holding me up in prayer, confidence and love. You step in whenever I can't get the task done, you help me to simplify my goals and you keep me calm and looking forward to our future, while I am stressing about the current. I love you and am SO HAPPY I chose you to be my mate.
Thank you all for reading, and I hope you know you are all loved.
~Steph
I just thought since no one has updated the blog in a while, I would. I want you to know that I love you all, and that you each mean some thing special to me. It is important to tell those around you that you appreciate them and love them.
So Dad, you're amazing. Both spiritually, and directionally, you inspire me to do things I never thought I would ever want to tackle. You're strength, love and grace is so admirable and my cup runneth over.
Mom, you are incredible. You never seem to be short of any recipe or advice whenever I call. You are supportive and calming in stressful times. You are encouraging as a mother to look up to. I love how you recognize the small things, that most of us young moms miss in the middle of all it. :)
Marty your support and care for how I am doing and how Sahaan is doing is so loving and so appreciated. I love getting hugs from you, because you always ask how I am and don't necessarily want the short story. I really like that.
And there is Julie, aka Jule's & JUJU. You are so possitive. I have to usually make an effort at being bubbly and possitive, but with you it comes so naturally. I love the energy and spirit you bring into the room everytime we meet. I love the advice you give in serious conversations, and the silliness that can come out of small talk at the table.
Stacey you are so admirable and strong. I don't think you know this about yourself enough, but you are so faithful to this family, to your family and to others, that you often forget about you. I honestly don't know how you get everything done that you do and your strength impresses the socks right off me.
Ray Ray, you are always there for me in a pinch. You're like my wing man for babysitting, doctor appts, kids getting sick at school etc. You are available and willing to help Sahaan and I out in any way possible and have many times already. Thank you.
Micah you are crazy ambitious. I knew it for a long time, but little did I know you would be so amazing at the work you currently do. You are a great dad & learning all the little quirky things that comes along with it. I am so proud of you and the knowledge, support and love you show to me and Sahaan and my kids.
Becky you are so frugile. I know that sounds like huh? But really you have great perspective on all you do. You are level headed and practical, which many times is a struggle for me as I like plans, but I usually make to many lists and get flustered anyway. You show great peace and simplicity to life and that is some thing I adore and strive for.
Scott good grief where do I begin. I love you so much. I don't get to tell you often, but I am so proud of who you are and what God is molding you to be. Your faithfulness and dedication to finish the task in front of you is simply inspiring. You don't let things get the better of you and overwhelm you to the point of quitting and that is great.
Daphne aka Auntie NENE. You are so inteligent and beautiful. You are such a strong woman and on top of that a woman of color, which is some thing we need for this family as we all have mixed or children of color. You are goal oriented and such a strong mom & really know how to get tasks done with children that I haven't even begun to understand. I may need to go to you many times to just ask how you finished school while raising the boys, as I look to start school again.
And Morgan, you are so brave. You never stop reaching for what you really want. You are faithful to those you love and encouraging when some thing doesn't work, to just try try again. You're musical talen is such a blessing and gift so please continue to use this and don't ever take it for granted.
And to my most amazing, loving, hardworking and good looking husband Sahaan. You amaze me all the time. You are by far the most patient person I know, the most understanding and the most loyal. You are by my side all the time, watching me in my determined and strong willed self, trying to get tasks done with out help and there you are behind me, holding me up in prayer, confidence and love. You step in whenever I can't get the task done, you help me to simplify my goals and you keep me calm and looking forward to our future, while I am stressing about the current. I love you and am SO HAPPY I chose you to be my mate.
Thank you all for reading, and I hope you know you are all loved.
~Steph

1 Comments:
Steph,
words do not express how much it means to hear your words as they jump off the page. I love you lots micah
Post a Comment
<< Home