Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Well, I figured that I haven't posted anything, and no one else has either, so I would just give a little update. First, it was GREAT to see all of you who were able to come up for my graduation, and to hear from those of you who weren't able to make it!! I am just finishing up my degree now with two summer classes that go from 8am--5pm monday through friday. Sounds fun huh? Well, I am actually enjoying myself and learning a lot of useful info...neato! Well, more to come, but I'd sure love to hear from more of you who are able to post! Love you all and I hope to see you soon!

~MTP

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hi back at ya!! It was really good to see you too Morgan. We don't get to see you often so we jump at the chance when we can. :o)

Life in the Novak home is very busy... This year marks 6 years since the boys' came home forever. We have spent a great deal of time talking about it too. Gotta go, I am at work..

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home