Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

McKelvey Family Summer Comes to an End

This summer started at the beach, the kids had alot of fun, but it was very windy. I had another picture, but when publishing this post it wouldn't transfer over 4 of my pictures. So sorry, you couldn't see them bundled up in winter coats at the beach.


The kids then proceeded to go swimming alot this summer. Between grandpa and grandma visits and swimming lessons, the kids became regular fishes out of water.





We traveled up the road to family
camp and the kids played in the lake, on the playground and road ponies. Again I had more pictures of this, but the site wouldn't process them over for your viewing pleasure.
Kai got pooped out after trying to make it a complete day with out a nap and slept on the grass by the lake, holding on to his squirt gun to make sure he didn't miss any of the action.

This is a fountain in downtown Oakland, this lake was beautiful and huge. I think they said it is like a couple of miles to get around it.


We got one picture together on our adventure to Oakland, I was so busy taking pictures of every one else I only made it into 2 pictures. We then came home and the following week we had some people come from North Carolina and taught kids ages 6-18 how to wake board. This is their ministry and they go all over the country in the summer months talking about salvation and God's impact in our life in every thing they do. Kai had alot of fun on the boat and he cheered on his new friend Gage who is 16 and is training to do professional level jumps, flips and rides. He loved Kai and he had the best southern accent.




Kai however did get pooped out on the boat and needed to take a little rest, however he forgot his favorite lovey and never fell asleep.

Just last week we went to a birthday party for a 2 year old and Kai got to see his fellow playmate and friend Neriaha. She is a hoot and boy are they are pair when they get together. Hopefully by the end of the summer our friends Janet and Cary will have sucessfully adopted her and I may begin to watch her during the day for them. We'll see though.

I hope you all enjoyed this little clip of our crazy and busy summer. We had fun and enjoyed seeing those of you that we could through out these months. Hopefully when I try this again later the pictures will all download. Well I hope to see you all soon, oh yes I am feeling a bit better, just tired and I will update you all via email on my appointment next week. School starts soon, and I am totally excited. So I have to go now, but I love you all and will talk to you again later.

Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home