Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Today began the adventure that I worked for four years to have. For the next 3 months I will be full-time student teaching at Redmond High School to obtain my WA state certification. While I'm incredibly excited about what's to come, I know that it will require hard work and devotion to my calling. The more I plan for this semester, the more I know that I'm in the right place; that's a good feeling. As the semester progresses, I'll try to give you little updates to let y'all know how thins are going. Love you all!

~MTP

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Morgan-
I want you to know how proud I am of you! You definitely aren't that little boy that was in my wedding or the tiny little baby I held at the hospital. Wow how time flies!!
I love you and pray God's blessings in your life.
p.s.(Don't let those teenie boppers drive you crazy. :) )

Love,
Stacey

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hey MTP,
That's awesome. It sounds like you have a real schedule to count on for a couple of months. I love schedules because I know what to expect. I hope you got the email I sent out to everyone about my doctors appointment. Call me if you didn't and get me your new email. Love ya and don't let the know it all teens walk all over you.

Steph

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home