Basketball Frenzy
Grandpa and I have been able to watch Gabby play basketball this year. She plays in a program called Upward Basketball, and the games are played on Saturday evenings at one of the larger churches in downtown Salem. Grandpa calls her a "little, pesky mosquito," and she's as aggressive as the Lapine mosquitoes. It's been so much fun watching her. She's improving with each game, both defensively and offensively. I think she scored 6 or 8 points in the winning effort here. Actually, her team has not lost a game so far. (This game was played on Saturday, Feb 16, 2008, not on Jan 1, 2004 as the photos are dated...oops!) Enjoy!!






Ok, so I know you're all wanting to know about this picture. Well, it's Gabby, making a shot. I know you can't see her glowing face but the knee and number are unmistakable. Number 25 scored for her team with this great effort. You'll just have to trust me when I say it's Gabby!!!

1 Comments:
Way to go Gabster! We are so proud of you and can't wait to watch you play a game! Thanks for posting all of the pictures and the fun commentary, "Grandma"!
Post a Comment
<< Home