Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Very Random...

Hi Everyone! Quick story for you.
So I was at church today (great message about our attitudes) and after the sermon, we all stood up. The pastor was saying his last few words before finishing off with a prayer. Now picture this with me - our church is held in a theater and I was in the balcony (by myself b/c Micah is on a trip). There are lights above us all, but beams of light seem to brighter on some than others. It just so happens that a beam of light is so bright on this guy in the row in front of me and just two seats over, that it looks like a spotlight. He's in the front row of the balcony so there are loads of people behind him. While the pastor is speaking, he starts to pick his nose.

Now there is nose-picking, and then there's NOSE-picking, if you know what I mean. We've all seen it... the person in their car parked next to us at the spotlight or coming out of a store. We smile, smirk, giggle, and in some cases, laugh out loud. In this incident I was more grossed out and embarrassed for the guy because he was being so obvious in front of so many people... THEN came the MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

The guy pulled a booger out of his nose (it was so big that I could SEE it MYSELF!), he looks at it for a second or two. THEN HE BITES IT OFF HIS FINGER WITH HIS FRONT TEETH AND EATS IT!!!!!!

I almost barfed right there in the balcony. I couldn't look at him, I felt my gag reflex kicking in, and I seriously thought I was going to be sick. THEN to top it off, HE DID IT AGAIN! By this time I'm dying... Pastor goes to prayer, and I close my eyes, trying to get the image of that guy picking his nose AND eating it out of my head!
NASTY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom P said...

Man, I thought only Micah could write about something so gross! Yuk!!! Thanks for the very vivid verbal photo. I think we're all so glad you DIDN'T have your camera with you!!!
Mom

Monday, October 08, 2007 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home