Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Gabby's World

Well, the world here is definitely not boring. I've started playing volleyball for my school, which is VERY hard work, considering practice starts at 3:30 pm (right after school) and ends at 5:00 pm. I'm getting better at it, though. It's becoming more fun at each practice, and I get the privilege of learning from the older girls on the team. They are very good teachers, besides my coach. I think this is going to be a marvelous, exciting, awesome year! Hopefully, the rest of the year will be like it is now- FANTASMO!



LOVE, GABBY
XOXO

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabby...Welcome to the world of blogging. Isn't it kinda fun to share your thoughts for everyone else...I am so excited for you with this next step in life. V-ball is so much fun to watch as it is fast and exciting. Keep going strong...love you uncle Micah

Monday, October 01, 2007 1:32:00 AM  
Blogger Mom P said...

Hey Gabby...It's nice to have you on the blog. I didn't see your post until I got back from New York, but wanted to say that I hope you're having fun with volleyball. I played in high school and college. Go Girl!!
Love, Grandma P

Monday, October 01, 2007 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home