Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Who is YOUR secret couple???

I know that it is a bit early to be thinking about Christmas, but I just get so excited in my planning, that I can't help it!! So I starting wondering to myself, "Who are we buying for this year?" Then I couldn't remember if someone had volunteered to take on the task of drawing and sending out names this year. Have we done that yet? If not, does anyone WANT to volunteer to do that for this year? Also, it might be a good idea to collect the wish list for kids and adults like we did last year. So, if anyone wants to head this thing up... go for it! :) Just leave a comment - or better yet, send out an e-mail so we know you're up for the task!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home