Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Novak check-in

Hi to all of you busy family members!!

The Novak parents cannot wait for school to start! Martay and Robert really need to go back there and we will pray for the teachers every day. :o)

Other than work, household duties, and chasing kids we lead a very boring life. For those of you keeping up with me... I have been going to the gym 6 days a week now and have successfully lost 52 lbs. I ran 2 miles without stopping last night and have now even contemplated running in the Kaiser Permanente 5k run. If I do, I will let you know.
(Becky- you would be a really great running partner.... :))

Samson is settling in and making his presence known. He must have been thinking of you, Micah and Becky, as I think he took a holiday the same weekend you did.... he managed to get out of the yard and went exploring the neighborhood.... I rec'd a call from a local business owner indicating that she had opened the door of her business and he went right in. As you know he is very friendly and has no enemies but the vacuum cleaner. She asked if he would stay with her until the calvary arrived. I told her yes, of course as long as you talked to him he was your best friend. To say the least, she was a good sport, but did politely indicate that she was not a "dog" person so I sent Ray over immediately to rescue her. :o)

He and Tess have pretty much eaten all of the fallen wild blackberries in the backyard but still make it a point to look for some every time they go out there. With Samson on his new diet, I think he thinks he is gonna starve... he has taken a liking to paper and anything else he can find. Kind of like Tess now... we have 2 goats.
I miss each of you and hope to see you soon!!

Love Always and Forever!!!
XOXOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home