Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Pilgrim's Landing in LaPine

THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!

Well, here goes. Please enjoy the photos, sorry for the weird coloring in some of them, but hope you can get a pretty good idea of the vacation retreat. The first ones were taken while M & B were here in June. There wasn't any furniture in the house until about a month later. We had a wonderful trip "over the mountain" and dinner at The Pine Tavern in Bend.
















This is a view from the entrance; the new gravel driveway is finished. We hope to clean out the rubbish and put some grass seed down in the island that the driveway goes around.




Marty helped Dad move the furniture into the house on July 6/7. I went up a couple of weeks later to finish setting up and adding a few extra furnishings. It was a quiet and relaxing week, but I was able to spend some time with Joanne, who I might add welcomed her newest granddaughter on July 21.



Breakfast bar and stools with view into the third bedroom, which is completely empty at this point in time.














Evening view of the living room, and morning views of the kitchen.














From utility room into kitchen and beyond into the living room. The woodstove will eventually go into the right side corner of LR.














And, below gives you a good idea of what you see out the window as you enjoy breakfast; it might include deer if you watch closely. Sorry to say, I saw no deer during the week I was at the house...maybe next time!!













Master bedroom & Bath
















Guest Bedroom & bath













And last but not least, the laundry room!!!















There is one more photo and it's especially for Micah and Becky. The glare you see is the Kinkade puzzel/picture, and it will be going on the wall it's leaning on as soon as we have the woodstove installed in the corner.


I hope you've enjoyed the photos...love, Mom and Dad

3 Comments:

Blogger The Pilgrims said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWesome....Thanks for putting the pics up mom. These are great and really add to the memories that I had of just a few weeks ago. Love you lots, and have fun with the new place!!

Micah

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger The Pilgrims said...

Hurray!! Now it is really becoming a home... it looks mighty cozy with the furniture and everything. I can't wait to get over there with again! And I'll be it was loads easier making a post with photos with your new speedy internet service. :)
love, B

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:14:00 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Yeah for the house. Now I think it is a must that we have a large family camping trip again next year and we can all go over and see the house and have a BBQ or some thing. I am very excited for you both. PS thanks for letting us use your camping gear for the youth group, I guess you won't be sleeping in a tent very often anymore huh????

Love ya
Steph

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home