Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Pictures for Gabby & Alex to enjoy

From the American Musuem of Natural History









This was really cool (Hall of South America I think)









Dad next to the head of a T-Rex Uncle Scott & me next to a mexican tomb







Here's the entrance to the American Museum of Natural History. Sorry guys, but the exhibits inside the museum in the movie are nothing like the exhibits in the real museum. I kept looking for Sacajewea (no idea if I spelled it correctly), and I just couldn't find her. The musuem was very cool, though. If you look at the bottom right part of the picture, that's Uncle Scott in the red on the left and me in the white on the right.

Love you both! Have a fantastic week with Grandma and Grandpa. You can always call me if you want to.

Love, Mom









1 Comments:

Blogger The Pilgrims said...

That's so sweet! Gabby & Alex - I hope that you're having fun with Grandma and Grandpa... we can't wait to see you soon!
love, Micah & Becky

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home