He's HERE!
Hi Family!
Just wanted to let you all know that Morgan arrived safe and sound! He had a bit of delay on his connecting flight, so he came in around 7am London time... we've gotten home, eaten a late breakfast, and Morgan is taking a little rest. We'll be heading out to see the Tower Bridge, walk along the River Thames, and pick Micah up from work later this afternoon. I'll try to get some more posts up on Micah and I's blog within the next few days so that you can see what we're up to!
(Morgan unpacking his camera and things in our little flat!)
Just wanted to let you all know that Morgan arrived safe and sound! He had a bit of delay on his connecting flight, so he came in around 7am London time... we've gotten home, eaten a late breakfast, and Morgan is taking a little rest. We'll be heading out to see the Tower Bridge, walk along the River Thames, and pick Micah up from work later this afternoon. I'll try to get some more posts up on Micah and I's blog within the next few days so that you can see what we're up to!
We are super excited to have him here and to be spending time with family. Yesterday we were talking about how this is the longest gap of time we've ever gone without seeing someone from our families and even though we don't get to see everyone till June (Scott, Daph, Nathaniel, and baby) until December!), we feel closer to YOU just by having him here. :)
Lots of love and thinking of you,
Becky

2 Comments:
Glad you made it, Bud, but one thing's for sure...I'm still having a hard time with all that facial hair...I have to look twice just to convince myself it's you!!
Love ya,mom
I dunno about the facial hair, but i am sure you will have fun when you are there. Live it up because you never know when you will get to go back. Love ya bunches,
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home