Hello everyone!
Just wanted to give you all a quick update. I decided not to take the job at the jewelry store as I feel that God wants me in the classroom. I have a few hurdles to jump before that's possible, but sooner than later I'm going to be there! In the mean time, I'm going to continue at the dirty bird and make some cash.
I have so much that I would love to do with the extra time, but with all of the choices, I usually decide not to do anything. Lame. I need to get out with my camera and start taking some award winning photos of the beautiful, cold weather we are having up here...Snow the other day! I was afraid I would be parking my car down the street for another week while the snow on my driveway melted. Thoughts were going through my head about going to the store to buy a snow shovel and using my day off to clear the driveway. Fortunately I didn't have to and the snow was basically melted as soon as the sun was high enough to hit the whole thing.
well, I'm off to bed now. I need to get my beauty rest for tomorrow...I love you all and I'm glad to read some of the latest updates!
Just wanted to give you all a quick update. I decided not to take the job at the jewelry store as I feel that God wants me in the classroom. I have a few hurdles to jump before that's possible, but sooner than later I'm going to be there! In the mean time, I'm going to continue at the dirty bird and make some cash.
I have so much that I would love to do with the extra time, but with all of the choices, I usually decide not to do anything. Lame. I need to get out with my camera and start taking some award winning photos of the beautiful, cold weather we are having up here...Snow the other day! I was afraid I would be parking my car down the street for another week while the snow on my driveway melted. Thoughts were going through my head about going to the store to buy a snow shovel and using my day off to clear the driveway. Fortunately I didn't have to and the snow was basically melted as soon as the sun was high enough to hit the whole thing.
well, I'm off to bed now. I need to get my beauty rest for tomorrow...I love you all and I'm glad to read some of the latest updates!

1 Comments:
Good for you bud. We are so proud of you for listening to God and sticking it out. Don't forget God see's what your doing and you will be rewarded for following his guidance. Love ya much
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home