Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Still waiting & Kai's Birthday

Hey all, I wanted to give you a little update on my status. I am still the same as last week, at a 2 and not effacing much. So anyway, a new couple of things though, I am swelling up in my hands and feet, which I have NEVER seen big. Remember I have never sprained, broken or bruised anything to swelling before. They tingle all the time and are sore. My blood pressure looks great though and I hopefully will be getting some more good sleep here starting tonight, being they had to give me a little help with some medicine. I only have been sleeping like 4-5 hours a night, which I am sure you can imagine has made me not only pregnant, but pregnant, grumpy and emotional. So we shall see. However, the Lord has blessed us by getting me this far and that much closer to the due date. We have received such love and support, that we have had to spend little out of pocket money for expenses other than the medical, which believe me are big enough. The only thing left to figure out is feeding her and how to go about that the right way. My breast pump is still out there and I have one can of formula, so we shall see, but God has provided this far, I am sure he'll provide a little "manna" for her. :)


As for other exciting news, Kai is very excited about his upcoming birthday. I think he has been a little overwhelmed with what is about to happen and doesn't really understand, so to say the least he has been testing his limits on stuff and being more needy lately. He wants a birthday party at Chuck-e-cheeses, but I think instead we will play at chuckies and then have his party at one of our friends house. We are going to do it there for 2 reasons, the bathroom reconstruction and our friends want us to not have to have the big mess at our house and they will host and clean up for us. They have truly been a blessing for us, especially during the pregnancy. I always think it is funny though that her name is Becca and she is a teacher and her husband is an accountant but his name is Troy. Totally different personalities though than our Becky and Micah. Being we are having his birthday sort of last minute, don't feel pressured to come to his party for those that are close, and for those that choose to send Kai some thing, gift cards are fine and we can make an outing of getting what he really wants. He loves the toy department at Target and little legos. :)

So I will probably send you all this info via email as well, but that is how it looks for now.

I will also be informing you all within the next few weeks when Kolbie's dedication will be, I am hoping for mothers day. Stacey and I have already picked out her little outfit and thanks to Lisa (an old church friend) she has her little white shiny shoes for the event as well.


I love you all, but I need to get the kids to bed now and get my feet up so they stop throbbing.

Love Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home