On the road again!!
Just wanted y'all to know that I'm headed down to Oregon tomorrow to spend some quality time with whomever would want to see the lone Seattlite. I am planning to stop in Portland, if I can, to see those of you who live there, but obviously I'll call first to make sure you're at home.
Life up here is going well. I might be getting a new OFFICE job at a place called Movado. If anyone wants to buy a really nice watch or jewelry, please talk to me :) I will be working at Red Robin still to boost the income a bit, but the ultimate goal is to basically spend as little time there as possible.
I still don't know the results of my big test that I took I contacted Northwest as it appears that they have been sent to them, but haven't received any reply yet. I'm very anxious to know how I scored.
I'm sure there's more I could update you on, but I can't think of it now. If I happen to see you in the next few days, I'll be extremely happy!
Love you all!
MTP
Life up here is going well. I might be getting a new OFFICE job at a place called Movado. If anyone wants to buy a really nice watch or jewelry, please talk to me :) I will be working at Red Robin still to boost the income a bit, but the ultimate goal is to basically spend as little time there as possible.
I still don't know the results of my big test that I took I contacted Northwest as it appears that they have been sent to them, but haven't received any reply yet. I'm very anxious to know how I scored.
I'm sure there's more I could update you on, but I can't think of it now. If I happen to see you in the next few days, I'll be extremely happy!
Love you all!
MTP

2 Comments:
I hope that you have a great trip to Oregon! Why don't you just swing on by London while your at it? We'd love to see you too! :) Good luck with the new job. I hope that you enjoy it... and speaking of new jewlry, maybe you and I should work together to convince Micah of a good birthday present for me. :) Just kidding!
Hey bud, I would love to see you, just call, but except for Kai going to school from 8:45-10:45 I should be home and arranging and rearranging Kolbie's stuff. How long is your trip? Just know we have an extra bed Tues-Thurs at our house. Talk to you soon
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home