All things went well...
Thank the Lord, our visas went through and Micah and I are now safely back in London. We were amazed at how quickly the appointment went... we even had time to drag our bags around time square and enjoy Starbucks for a bit before heading to JFK and flying back 'home.' I promise I'll post some pictures soon...
lots of love to all of you!
lots of love to all of you!

3 Comments:
Glad to hear the good news; I know Scott, Daphnie, and Nathaniel enjoyed the visit. When you've rested and have time, we hope to see some current photos of the "little big man" thanks to his Aunt Becky. It's lunch time in Salem, the sun is shining, and I'm about to take a walk in the out-of-doors. Love you both
Haven't had much time to post, but it is good to hear that all went well.
I saw your pictures on the other blog. They are very cool.
Get some sleep now. :-)
Love ya,
That is very cool that everything went so smoothly. I was worried you guys would get hung up there for longer, but God provides in ways we'll never understand. I am glad you got home safe and sound, I will post some thing soon or send you an email.
Love ya
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home