Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, January 08, 2007

I think I have it....

Did this work? Did I really post and email to our "family" blog-spot???

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Marie said...

YEAH look at me... I did it!!!

Monday, January 08, 2007 6:23:00 PM  
Blogger Mom P said...

If you can do it, so can I! Thanks, Scott, for letting us all in on this. Now we can all pretend to be Jimmy, writing articles for the Daily Planet, since we seem to be covering the entire globe...hehe.

Monday, January 08, 2007 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Don't say "I did it" too loud around Nathaniel or the Dora the Explorer theme song will begin. . .just kidding!
Welcome!

Monday, January 08, 2007 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Julie Pilgrim said...

Please resend the invite to Marty & Julie. We now have a Google account, but can't post on this blog. We never got the original email.

Thanks

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 1:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home