Update on Long Island Housing project
God truly is amazing! The inspection went through without any major hitches. The most important thing found were a few loose bricks in the chimney, which have to be repaired "urgently" (read, never). OK then.
I also fo tgrxz jyukhbbbb n (Nathaniel says "Hi!")
I also found out that the block we purchased on happens to be within the nicest part of West Hempstead. I didn't know that before, but what a BONUS!! The houses immediately behind us are appraised at over a million dollars!! And boy are they gorgeous! The real estate agent we spoke to at the very beginning of this venture told us that the trick was to buy the least expensive house in the most expensive neighborhood. And it seems that God once again has our best interests in mind. . .
If anyone wants to look at the house from a cool satellite image, go to Google Maps and type in 288 Redmont Road, West Hempstead, NY 11552. It's the third house from the end of the block facing North with a large 1/2 acre of wooded area right behind it (nice view, but not my property).
Anyway, I don't mean to bore you with all these details, but this is exciting for us and reminds us all of how God is always looking for ways to bless His people with hidden surprises!
Love you all!
Scott, Daphnie and Nathaniel the Poet
I also fo tgrxz jyukhbbbb n (Nathaniel says "Hi!")
I also found out that the block we purchased on happens to be within the nicest part of West Hempstead. I didn't know that before, but what a BONUS!! The houses immediately behind us are appraised at over a million dollars!! And boy are they gorgeous! The real estate agent we spoke to at the very beginning of this venture told us that the trick was to buy the least expensive house in the most expensive neighborhood. And it seems that God once again has our best interests in mind. . .
If anyone wants to look at the house from a cool satellite image, go to Google Maps and type in 288 Redmont Road, West Hempstead, NY 11552. It's the third house from the end of the block facing North with a large 1/2 acre of wooded area right behind it (nice view, but not my property).
Anyway, I don't mean to bore you with all these details, but this is exciting for us and reminds us all of how God is always looking for ways to bless His people with hidden surprises!
Love you all!
Scott, Daphnie and Nathaniel the Poet

4 Comments:
Sounds fantabulous. Cant' wait to see it in REAL time. Having a poet in the family sounds just fine, but I'm sure there are a couple of grandpas who hope for a little piano player as well. Love you all,
Mom P
That is awesome about the inspection. You never know how they will turn out and to get a "clean" bill of health is great. I hope everything else goes as smoothly, we'll be praying and let us know how the process is going, I like to hear about family events and the work God is doing in all of us.
Love ya too,
Steph
Hi from Dad P. Mom is trying to set up my google account so I'm letting her do the typing. Once she fixes it, I'll post my own comments
Mom for Dad
Congrats!! We are very excited for you... When do you get to move in?
Post a Comment
<< Home