Less than 24 hours...
Well, Micah and I are sitting in an empty house... kind of. :) Morgan is at work and just about everything that is out and about in this house is not for his use. The rest is packed away in storage. The stuff that we are taking with us has either already been picked up by FedEx, or is sitting in our suitcases almost ready to be checked on the airplane. I really cannot believe that we are almost there! Thank you for your support through all of this. We'd never be where we are without you guys and we love you so much.
Here are a couple of fun photos from the 27th when we left Samson with his "foster family" in Portland. Of course we're going to miss him...
But he has a great family to live with for the next 2 years! Stacey and Ray said that he gets into his fair share of trouble and is having to learn a new routine, but are confident that he'll catch on pretty quickly.
I suppose I can learn a lesson or two from that long-eared, toe-licking, big howling critter... always greet people with a kiss, when you pout don't pout for long because there is too much good life to live out there that will be missed if you carry around a bad attitude, and though we like "our way" of doing things, a little change is good for us all!
We love you and will post more photos and notes when we can!
love, Becky
Here are a couple of fun photos from the 27th when we left Samson with his "foster family" in Portland. Of course we're going to miss him...
But he has a great family to live with for the next 2 years! Stacey and Ray said that he gets into his fair share of trouble and is having to learn a new routine, but are confident that he'll catch on pretty quickly.
I suppose I can learn a lesson or two from that long-eared, toe-licking, big howling critter... always greet people with a kiss, when you pout don't pout for long because there is too much good life to live out there that will be missed if you carry around a bad attitude, and though we like "our way" of doing things, a little change is good for us all!We love you and will post more photos and notes when we can!
love, Becky

2 Comments:
Yeah for these blogs...we can really keep in touch with words and photos of encouragement. Take you guys. I'd like to call and hear your voices one more time, but I just don't think I can hold back the tears either. Well, we will all be anxiously waiting for the "snail mail" address so we can actually mail something (like BD cards in March!) to you. Have a great adventure. Love, mom
Hey guys, Samson may have to learn a few new things, but he will be loved and visited much by the other Portland family. I thought of you alot today (departure day) and I am really glad Beck and I got to talk for like an hour yesterday, remember it is only 2 years and though the miles suck, we will see eachother again in June.
Love you both
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home