A fun party amidst the packing...
Hi Family!
Only 3 more days of work for me! Yipee!
Last weekend, Chris and Amy (some of you may know them) threw a going away party for Micah and I. It was incredible. Over 50 people came and we were totally blessed by their encouraging words, support, love, and prayers. This time is difficult because there are so many mixed emotions... excitement for the future and yet sadness in the distance that will be placed between us. DJ's aunt Teree made a great comment though. She said, "it is just miles." Those miles, however many they may be cannot and will not separate us! I love this blog because we can all stay in touch and share photos even while we are apart. Micah and I have also started a blog for the two of us... we'll try to post to it once a week once we are settled in London. Of course we'll keep up with this one too... especially for more personal family sharing. Our new blog is
www.micahandbecky.blogspot.com.
Only 3 more days of work for me! Yipee!
Last weekend, Chris and Amy (some of you may know them) threw a going away party for Micah and I. It was incredible. Over 50 people came and we were totally blessed by their encouraging words, support, love, and prayers. This time is difficult because there are so many mixed emotions... excitement for the future and yet sadness in the distance that will be placed between us. DJ's aunt Teree made a great comment though. She said, "it is just miles." Those miles, however many they may be cannot and will not separate us! I love this blog because we can all stay in touch and share photos even while we are apart. Micah and I have also started a blog for the two of us... we'll try to post to it once a week once we are settled in London. Of course we'll keep up with this one too... especially for more personal family sharing. Our new blog is
www.micahandbecky.blogspot.com.


3 Comments:
Dad and I are so glad that you have such great friends who are willing to have going away parties for you. You are truly loved by many and will be missed greatly. However, Please enjoy this GREAT adventure. We are all going with you. Much love to you both. The photo is awesome.
Love,
Mom
I'm glad someone has finally decided to move out near us! We will get to travel east finally to visit family! Daph and I are so excited about your new adventure. I'm sure there's a lot of uncertainty, but that just means there's great potential! Trust me, (and God), I've been there. . .
I dunno if I would consider it out by the east coast, I think it just means for the first time Scott and Daphnie can say they live in the middle between all the family members :) either way we are so excited for you all and don't worry about the miles, that's why Alexander Graham Bell invented the phone and there is computers and you can't forget about out trusty USPS. So one way or another you will still hear from all of us.
Love ya
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home