Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hey guys,
Just wanted to say a BIG thankyou to all of you for your birthday wishes last monday, and more than that for the support you all have given me as I trudge through this last part of student teaching. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...not to say that teaching has been horrible...extremely difficult, yes. I didn't realize all that went into teaching, into being a professional, into staying sane in a situation and context that seems rather insane. Especially with all that is going on here at home--referencing the big move for the other Kirklandites--I have been longing for a social life that, at least for now, has had to remain non-existent. Thanksgiving will be both a time for relaxation and a time of extreme thankfulness. The Lord has blessed me thus far, and I don't anticipate that He'll stop now. I love you all, I hope all is well with each of you, and I can't wait to see you relatively soon!

Love,
MTP

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey, I know life hasn't been the easiest lately, but just think of the goal set before you and strive to make the best of an uncomfortable spot in your life. I know you've had some hard critisicm, but think of it as them just giving you opportunities to succeed rather than bringing you down. Teens aren't the easiest either, I know. Love ya and see you at Thanksgiving in 2 weeks, Steph

Monday, November 06, 2006 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home