Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm Back in the Office Again!

While Morgan was visiting during the week of Aug 14, I applied for another State job...a Limited Duration position is all I wanted. The HR department of the Dept of Justice called the day after I turned in my appl and I was on the interview list for Monday, 8/21, they offered me a job on Tues 8/22, and I started on Wed 8/23 full time. I had asked God for an open door if this was in His will, and it swung WIDE OPEN! I can't take personal calls during working hrs but the cell phone is always with me and on vibrate. Leave a msg, text msg, or picture and I'll get back to you. The position (job) will end on/before June 30, '07. I'm one of potentially 30 people working on a special project. It's been hard adjusting to the 8 to 5 lifestyle, but I'm willing to do this in order to reduce the debt load. Well, you all sound like you've had an incredible summer. It'll be greating getting together and sharing in person.

Love to you all,
MOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home