Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Road to Recovery

Hi Family,
I've been sitting in bed on my bumb for 54 consecutive hours now and I think I'm going a little insane. :) Okay, so maybe I've gotten out of bed to use the restroom a few times, to brush my teeth, and even to take a bath once. However, for the most part, I'm stuck in bed. Micah has been wonderful - getting me whatever I need, from an ice pack, to water, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a book, putting in a movie - you get my point. He has been a true server and I cannot tell you (or him, though I've tried) how much I appreciate it. Thank YOU also for your continued prayers for healing and recovery. The doctor said that the surgery went well, though he did find a cyst in my bunion, which was probably causing most of the pain. He removed it and continued the surgery as usual. I'm thankful that he found it though, otherwise, despite the surgery, the pain would have continued. I go in for my post op. appointment on Tuesday, so I'll give you an update after that. Until then, I'm looking forward to Steph coming up on Tuesday! It will be wonderful to have her company and her help around the house. I also look forward to seeing that belly so full of baby already! Thank you again for your continued prayers and support,
love Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home