Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Week 2 going strong

Hey all,
I just thought I would take a short break from lesson planning and grading to give y'all an update on MP3 (as I'm affectionately called by DJ). I'm now in week 2 with my students and I'm learning so much everyday. All of the misconceptions I had about teaching have blown out the window! Everyday brings new challenges, new opportunities, new insights. Can't wait to be done, but I'm enjoying every minute nonetheless.

I have received many of the updates that you all have sent, whether through this blog or on email. I want to apologize to you all for being sort of in disconnect mode. I have a hard time responding to people often times. Know that I love you all, and I love to hear how things are going, no matter if I respond or not! Anyhow, I just thought I would throw that out there. Hope all is well with everyone!

Love,
MP3

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It's great to hear that things are going well for you. I do understand the word "busy" so there are no issues here. We are so proud of what you have accomplished so far and look forward to the day when you don't have to student teach any more. Then you will get to experiance a whole new set of challenges. I pray that blessings would be poured out on you that you cannot contain.

Love,
MP1

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 6:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home