The Big 23!!
Happy Birthday, Morgan!!!
Hope it's been a good one. Can't believe you're 23 already. Wow, does time fly or what?! It's our prayer that life has calmed down a little for you...those late nights (or early mornings) can be real killers. Please take care of yourself.
Dad and I had quite a week last week. The truck was in the "shop" all week, so Dad and I were riding the bus to and from work. I can't begin to tell you just how much fun that was...so I won't tell you. Fun is the last word I'd use to describe it. The truck goes back tomorrow (Tuesday) for some more transmission adjustments.
My job has been going okie-dokie. Just me and my computer...yeah, bob. The leaves are falling by the bushel, the tomatoes are still tasting pretty good, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone over Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Miss you all...
Mom
Hope it's been a good one. Can't believe you're 23 already. Wow, does time fly or what?! It's our prayer that life has calmed down a little for you...those late nights (or early mornings) can be real killers. Please take care of yourself.
Dad and I had quite a week last week. The truck was in the "shop" all week, so Dad and I were riding the bus to and from work. I can't begin to tell you just how much fun that was...so I won't tell you. Fun is the last word I'd use to describe it. The truck goes back tomorrow (Tuesday) for some more transmission adjustments.
My job has been going okie-dokie. Just me and my computer...yeah, bob. The leaves are falling by the bushel, the tomatoes are still tasting pretty good, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone over Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Miss you all...
Mom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home