Learning to live again...
Hey y'all! I just thought I would contribute the latest happenings. I am done with student teaching...I think you all knew that. Life is so much different now. I am back to work as much as possible at the dirty bird (our affectionate name for Red Robin) and enjoying a more relaxed schedule. I have finally found a roommate who will be moving into the condo w/ me at the new year. His name is Brent; he is a man of God; plays guitar (a plus for me) and sings...basically things are where they should be now, and that makes me very happy!
In the time between now and then, I'll be studying for my final exam that I have to take to be certified by the State of WA as a teacher. Pray that God will give me wisdom, strength, and most importantly an understanding of the things that I study. It is NOT an easy exam and it is NOT cheap. The exam is on Jan. 13th so I think I'll have more than enough time to devote to studying...=)
Well, I love you all! I hope life is abundant with each new day!
~MTP
In the time between now and then, I'll be studying for my final exam that I have to take to be certified by the State of WA as a teacher. Pray that God will give me wisdom, strength, and most importantly an understanding of the things that I study. It is NOT an easy exam and it is NOT cheap. The exam is on Jan. 13th so I think I'll have more than enough time to devote to studying...=)
Well, I love you all! I hope life is abundant with each new day!
~MTP

2 Comments:
So....what about the "other" person we'd like to see in your life? Has any progress been made in that area? Love, you, and we really enjoyed having you "around the house" for 9 or so days. I only wished that I had been able to take more time off from work.
I'm not sure...still praying, thinking about what to do, how to do it, or if it should even happen...I love you and I was happy to be there for as long as I was. I'm back to work now and it's been great! Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home