Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hi Family!
Micah and I are safe and doing well in London... we're looking around for apartments to rent and between an appointment today and one tomorrow we hope that we can find one to move into, possibly even by this weekend! We'll let you know asap. The only Internet access I have right now is at the local Internet cafe where I pay £1 per hour (about $2), which I figure isn't too bad - except that I've been on the computer now for over an hour and a half! I posted a lot of pictures on Micah and I's blog and though I'd like to do the same here, two things are prohibiting me. First of all, whenever I hit the image button, a screen pops up that tells me to log into my google account. I don't have one though! Is anyone else having that problem? Anyway, the other reason is time. I need to keep this computer use to under 2 hours... :) However, please check our site...
www.micahandbecky.blogspot.com
for updated pictures and info.
By the way - I noticed as I looked at the website that I've posted the last 3 updates, and I want to remind you that this works best if EVERYONE posts!! I do appreciate your comments too though and want you all to know that we love and miss you...even you Samson! We hope to call using our international phone card, but it does cost a bit more that calls in the "homeland" so please keep that in mind!
lots of love, Becky

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Beck I will make sure Sahaan reads your blog about the google thing, he is really good with google and may have some ideas.

Steph

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home