Back to Work
That's what Dad and I doing. And everyone else! We had such a great time with everyone at the house over Christmas. What great memories. Now with the new year, Dad and I have decided the best thing for both of us is THROW AWAY THE CANDY!!! I need to drop a pound or more (hehehe, I'm not tellin') and have started walking on my lunch hour. Except today, since I'm posting this note to the blog. I have department permission to use the internet on my lunch hour, and can receive your emails at my work address. I'll send the email address to you in an email.
The house is extremely quiet, now; almost too quiet at times. But I'm starting a new afghan and Dad's pounding out the computer keys and getting the taxes ready to file. I'm anxiously waiting for spring (I know, winter just started) because I want to get my garden going again. The woodstove is working overtime, and we are staying toasty warm. I think we're heading for the central Oregon "woodpile" over the MLK day off. Oh, sorry, I don't think they celebrate that one in England...too bad. :(
Well, lunch is about over, and I need to eat my banana....yummy! Take care, everyone, and let's hear about some of those kid and dog stories. Hey, Scott, a plant named "Lazarus" is great; just think if it can survive Nathaniel you are witnessing a real miracle.
Mom (from work)
The house is extremely quiet, now; almost too quiet at times. But I'm starting a new afghan and Dad's pounding out the computer keys and getting the taxes ready to file. I'm anxiously waiting for spring (I know, winter just started) because I want to get my garden going again. The woodstove is working overtime, and we are staying toasty warm. I think we're heading for the central Oregon "woodpile" over the MLK day off. Oh, sorry, I don't think they celebrate that one in England...too bad. :(
Well, lunch is about over, and I need to eat my banana....yummy! Take care, everyone, and let's hear about some of those kid and dog stories. Hey, Scott, a plant named "Lazarus" is great; just think if it can survive Nathaniel you are witnessing a real miracle.
Mom (from work)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home