Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Confusion Reigns!!!

Hi Family!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have fixed the "problem" with the blog. I inadvertly set myself as the administrator of the account under my new Google account, which left me as the only one that could contribute to the blog. I have since invited you all to join the blog and participate, which by default makes you an administrator/contributor as well.
Go to your regular e-mail address and accept the invitation I sent to you. When you accept, you can then log in to the blog with your own Google account and it will add you to the Contributors listed at the top of the page. If, by chance, you do not have a Google account, you will be forced to make one at this point. The easiest thing to do if you are creating a new Google account is to have your username be your own personal e-mail address and the password to be your own e-mail password. After you create this account, you can then log into the Blog with this Google account. Sorry about all the confusion!

I didn't realize that there was a problem, and I kept reading that everyone else was having a problem. . . now there should be no problems at all.

Love you and looking forward to all the wonderful contributions from our incredibly talented, good-looking and intelligent family. . .

Scott the Administrator!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home