My First Blog
See Dad Blog.
Blog Dad Blog.
Hey, the pics are great and this is much easier now. I am about 1/2 awake as the BCS Championship Bowl was a BUST and I fell asleep. My day started locking myself out of my car with the engine running and went downhill from there. I helped stop a fight at the lunch hour of a man and woman on my way to my usual walk in the park. I got to the park and the park has been closed to renovate for a water treatment plant and park upgrades through 2007. So now I have nowhere to walk at noon other than on the parkway. Then I got home to the news that we are going to get snow on the valley floor (1 inch or so) Wed 1/10.
I hope that you guys get settled in with little trouble. I would think that transporting the 9 boxes of stuff would be the hard part. We will plan to send some variety of creamers for your coffee. Thanks for calling Sunday as the update meant a lot to us all. Well I have to see if this really posts like Steph's did. Blog Steph Blog :>).
See Dad Signoff.
Will send a real meanigful blog later...
Blog Dad Blog.
Hey, the pics are great and this is much easier now. I am about 1/2 awake as the BCS Championship Bowl was a BUST and I fell asleep. My day started locking myself out of my car with the engine running and went downhill from there. I helped stop a fight at the lunch hour of a man and woman on my way to my usual walk in the park. I got to the park and the park has been closed to renovate for a water treatment plant and park upgrades through 2007. So now I have nowhere to walk at noon other than on the parkway. Then I got home to the news that we are going to get snow on the valley floor (1 inch or so) Wed 1/10.
I hope that you guys get settled in with little trouble. I would think that transporting the 9 boxes of stuff would be the hard part. We will plan to send some variety of creamers for your coffee. Thanks for calling Sunday as the update meant a lot to us all. Well I have to see if this really posts like Steph's did. Blog Steph Blog :>).
See Dad Signoff.
Will send a real meanigful blog later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home