Smiling in NYC
Just wanted to let you know that we had our first snow flakes in NY this AM. Never mind that it is supposed to be 50+ degrees this weekend.
On another slightly more important note, I also wanted to let you know that I have successfully passed both by Internal Medicine boards (which you all knew already) and my Pediatric borads (which I just found out yesterday). This is such a liberating feeling knowing that I don't have to stress about studying for exams next year while doing my fellowship. It's also the first time in the history of the now defunct Med-Peds program that anyone has ever passed both boards in the same year on the first try. YEAH!!!!!
Well, Daphnie and I are working like mad trying to accrue some extra funds for this house of ours. I have signed up for some extra shifts moonlighting as a PA (physician assistant) and without going into figures, suffice it to say they are paying me well. I am working pretty much every Friday and Saturday night (12 hour shifts) this whole month and probably the first couple weekends of February before we leave for Japan.
Hope all is well with you! I have made you all administrators in the computer now so you can change whatever you want on the blog. I think everyone is on board at least in some kind of fashion! Love you!
Scott
On another slightly more important note, I also wanted to let you know that I have successfully passed both by Internal Medicine boards (which you all knew already) and my Pediatric borads (which I just found out yesterday). This is such a liberating feeling knowing that I don't have to stress about studying for exams next year while doing my fellowship. It's also the first time in the history of the now defunct Med-Peds program that anyone has ever passed both boards in the same year on the first try. YEAH!!!!!
Well, Daphnie and I are working like mad trying to accrue some extra funds for this house of ours. I have signed up for some extra shifts moonlighting as a PA (physician assistant) and without going into figures, suffice it to say they are paying me well. I am working pretty much every Friday and Saturday night (12 hour shifts) this whole month and probably the first couple weekends of February before we leave for Japan.
Hope all is well with you! I have made you all administrators in the computer now so you can change whatever you want on the blog. I think everyone is on board at least in some kind of fashion! Love you!
Scott

2 Comments:
That's great news, Scott. Congratulations on the test scores. Things are truly coming together for you and your family. God has all things in His control and timing. May He continue to bless you in every way.
Say Hi! to Daphne and Nathaniel.
Love,
MLP
Hey congrats on the exams, that is a huge accomplishment. As for the accrueing of extra cash, I know how that feels, but I will tell you to pace yourselves as much as possible and don't get to burnt out trying to do to much. Your in my prayers and thoughts.
love ya
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home