Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Kirklandite is ALIVE!!!

Hey all,
I am alive, indeed, and running around like a chicken w/ my head cut off. Kind of an ironic sentence...hmm...well, life is much different up here w/out Micah and Becky. The place is quiet, when I'm not at work, and sometimes forcing myself to get stuff done here is tough. I manage to keep things clean, but I'm learning to be more assertive in communicating with people who aren't quite as "type A" as I'm learning that I am. Brent is a great guy, but he doesn't seem to be as OCD as I am when it comes to loading the dishwasher, and putting things away where they go.

I also am getting ready to take the Praxis II exam; it is the final step in becoming a WA State Certified teacher. I'm quite nervous about this exam as I have heard that it is very difficult. For me, it will test my understanding of the English language as well as my knowledge of literature and authors. Hopefully the classes that I've taken at NU have prepared me well enough.

I've been thinking a lot about all of you, hoping you are all well. I can't wait to see some familiar faces again soon. Now that I'm done with school, I'm anticipating making a few more trips, a bit more often down South. I love you all,

~MTP

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Marie said...

Since when have you ever been OCD about cleaning? :o)
I saw your room the last time I was there and it definitely didn't belong to someone who was OCD about cleaning.

Hope your test went well!! Oh... if you want, you can send down some things and I am sure Samson would chew on them for you. Then we could send them on back. :o)

Love you,
Stacey

Monday, January 15, 2007 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home