Love those updates!
Keep them coming! :)
As I mentioned previously, I've added some updates to our page... www.micahandbecky.blogspot.com. :) The post about Pointers School is a bit of repeat from the family page, but you can still laugh with me, recalling the chaos of me and 20 four-year olds! And to think, I'm subjecting myself to it again... Oh, well.
I also added lots of photos (a mere handful of the over 120 that I took!) of our weekend in Portmouth. One of my favorites though, I am only posting here... for our family members... we find your streets and towns everwhere we go!

As I mentioned previously, I've added some updates to our page... www.micahandbecky.blogspot.com. :) The post about Pointers School is a bit of repeat from the family page, but you can still laugh with me, recalling the chaos of me and 20 four-year olds! And to think, I'm subjecting myself to it again... Oh, well.
I also added lots of photos (a mere handful of the over 120 that I took!) of our weekend in Portmouth. One of my favorites though, I am only posting here... for our family members... we find your streets and towns everwhere we go!
We love you lots!
~Becky & Micah

2 Comments:
Speaking of names of streets, and such, maybe you should find some ancestor type names with Pilgrim...Micah, your great grandfather was James Arthur Pilgrim. That's, of course, for all your "spare" time....hehehe
Loved the pictures on your other site. Sound like you had lots of fun.
It would be very cool to know how our ancestry fits into the history in Europe.
What do the English think of that Texas Rangers hat? :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home