Newest Teacher in WA State
Hi all,
I wanted to fill you all in on the exciting news that came via the US Postal Service...I received my Praxis scores (finally) and I passed! This means that I could start teaching as soon as I have completed all of the necessary paperwork for Northwest University. A passing score for the test I took is 158, and my score was a 170 which falls into the average score of all those who took the test. A pass is a pass!
I am still waiting to hear from Movado, the jewelry and watch boutique that I applied at, but my friend who works there told me that the managers already announced that they were taking on a person named Morgan to fill the open office position there. So, I'm simply waiting for the formal job offer. Once, and if, I'm hired there, I'll work at Red Robin on the weekends to give myself some spending money for the week.
Anyhow, I figured you would all love to hear of this latest success, and the soon and coming changes in my life. I love you all, and I hope to talk to all of you very soon!
Love,
MTP
ps. I am anticipating the arrival of the newest niece! Hope she comes soon!
I wanted to fill you all in on the exciting news that came via the US Postal Service...I received my Praxis scores (finally) and I passed! This means that I could start teaching as soon as I have completed all of the necessary paperwork for Northwest University. A passing score for the test I took is 158, and my score was a 170 which falls into the average score of all those who took the test. A pass is a pass!
I am still waiting to hear from Movado, the jewelry and watch boutique that I applied at, but my friend who works there told me that the managers already announced that they were taking on a person named Morgan to fill the open office position there. So, I'm simply waiting for the formal job offer. Once, and if, I'm hired there, I'll work at Red Robin on the weekends to give myself some spending money for the week.
Anyhow, I figured you would all love to hear of this latest success, and the soon and coming changes in my life. I love you all, and I hope to talk to all of you very soon!
Love,
MTP
ps. I am anticipating the arrival of the newest niece! Hope she comes soon!

2 Comments:
Hey CONGRATULATIONS !!! It's exciting for at least one of us to have good news. Your little niece will hopefully come soon though. That's great about the test score, does this mean you will work for the jewelery store or be student teaching? Let us know,
Love ya
Steph
PS Little mans b-day is coming up so if you can post a happy birthday on the computer or via email, he likes being on the computer with us and I think he is overwhelmed with little Kolbies arrival so I want to make sure he is not overlooked.
Love ya
Congrats!! Huge accomplishment and I'm really proud of you!
~Becky
Post a Comment
<< Home