Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pictures of the "baby" for the Londonites

Hi- I am going to attempt to attach some pictures of your beloved and ever so cute, Samson. :)



There are a few pictures of the dogs in the snow from last month and a picture of Robert with Samson.


Things are good here... Both of the dogs had a blast playing in the snow. Tess loved catching the snowballs that Ray threw.
I need to get back to work. Love you all!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom P said...

Hey, Stacey, it was great seeing the dogs, kids, and snow. I've got a good photo of Samson as well. Hope to be able to get it posted on the blog, but with dial up, it takes forever. Have a great day, tomorrow; the birthday card is in the mail.
Love you,
Mom

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger The Pilgrims said...

AHHHHHHH!!! The pics are GREAT!
Thanks for showing me the little man and please let the boys know that we are having loads of fun!!!

I love you,
Micah

Monday, February 26, 2007 2:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home