Back from Paris!
Hi Family!
Micah and I made it home from Paris last night... tired, but happy and full of memories! We had a great time in the romantic city - depsite the cold, cloudy, wet weather! Our expeience included lots of stops in cafes - including the local Starbucks, of course - just to warm up for a bit! I've posted a few pictures on our blog, but will be putting more up in the next few days...
Micah and I were both astounded by the amount of pictures I ended up taking... well over 500... so it will take a bit to go through them and decide which ones to post! :) For now... the picture above is obviously the Eiffel Tower at night - we're standing on a bridge about 10 minutes walk away from our hotel. It was a beauitful sight... (not us, but the Eiffel Tower I mean!).
We love you!
Micah and I made it home from Paris last night... tired, but happy and full of memories! We had a great time in the romantic city - depsite the cold, cloudy, wet weather! Our expeience included lots of stops in cafes - including the local Starbucks, of course - just to warm up for a bit! I've posted a few pictures on our blog, but will be putting more up in the next few days...
We love you!

1 Comments:
Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time on your birthday. Too bad about the weather, but something tells two young folks from the Pacific NW should be pretty used to it!! But I'm ready for summer!! I've really enjoyed all the photos, you must be up to about 5 or 6 albums by now,(or more). God bles you both, lvya
PS I was "tasting" all those chocolate pastries right along with you!! :=)
Post a Comment
<< Home