Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

London Zoo

Hi Family!

Micah and I had a fun time at the London Zoo this weekend. We had wonderful weather all weekend long - so much so that I even broke out my flip flops for the first time this year. I sure had missed those things... :) Here are a few pictures from the zoo that I didn't put on our blog, but if you'd like to see more - you can check out our site...

The lion in cognito...
Big YAWN.... scarry teeth!

Penquins are so cute....

We love you and are thinking of you!

love, Micah and Becky

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Pilgrim said...

I saw the ones on the other site. Looks like you two had some great fun, even if it wasn't as good as the one at home. It is still an adventure, because the scenery around you is totally new.

More Blessings on you both. See you soon.

MLP

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Mom P said...

What a great picture of the two of you...love the zoo trip. Can't wait to see you in June. You'll have to remind me of the exacts dates again.

love to you both

Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home