Mourning a Loss
So, this Sunday afternoon seems dismal due to Oregon's loss to Florida. I had them going all the way (of course). No worries though. Their success made a great name for the Pac-10...
On a different note: I have a new look...just thought you'd all like to see! =)

I think this is the first picture I've posted, so it's like turning a new leaf for me! I am doing well, working a lot and saving for my next adventure to visit our London residents...I'm very excited about this. I am leaving in April for 10 days to explore London and play some cards w/ Micah and Becky.
By the way...I sent out an email, but never heard from anyone...I have a brand new webcam sitting in a box in my room if any of you want it. Micah, Becky and I have been using MSN messenger to communicate and the program enables video calls for FREE. I will give it to you for 20 bucks (that's what I paid my coworker for it) which is a lot less than you will find one in the store. It's got nice features and a great picture. Let me know, call me, email me, or whatever to let me know if you want it.
I love you all and I'm hoping to see you all very soon!
MTP
On a different note: I have a new look...just thought you'd all like to see! =)

I think this is the first picture I've posted, so it's like turning a new leaf for me! I am doing well, working a lot and saving for my next adventure to visit our London residents...I'm very excited about this. I am leaving in April for 10 days to explore London and play some cards w/ Micah and Becky.
By the way...I sent out an email, but never heard from anyone...I have a brand new webcam sitting in a box in my room if any of you want it. Micah, Becky and I have been using MSN messenger to communicate and the program enables video calls for FREE. I will give it to you for 20 bucks (that's what I paid my coworker for it) which is a lot less than you will find one in the store. It's got nice features and a great picture. Let me know, call me, email me, or whatever to let me know if you want it.
I love you all and I'm hoping to see you all very soon!
MTP

2 Comments:
What's with the fuzz? :-)
Glad to hear all is well with you. I liked your video. Keep us posted on your teaching. I look forward to hearing all of the funny stories.
Love ya bro,
MLP
Well, we can't get the video, I'm not sure what I think of the "fuzz"! It sure makes you look older, and if you think it will attract the right gal, go for it! We love and miss you. All's well in Salem, except for the continuing rain, wind, and generally gloomy weather. Lvya
Post a Comment
<< Home