Hi Family...
At Canterbury Cathedral last weekend...
Micah and I just want you to know that we are thinking of each of you... from the newest neice we haven't met, to our New Yorkers having a boy and purchasing a house, the relatively "new" dog we haven't met yet either, the baseball fanatics cheering Go Mariners!, those with a vacation home being put in soon, and someone who will be visiting us soon... ;)
We love you and miss you and are REALLY looking forward to June! By the way - I'll be sending out some info soon about my graduation. The official ceremony is on Sunday, but we are planning to have the party on Saturday instead. There are a few reasons for this:
1 - The ceremony doesn't start till 2pm and its in Seattle. By the time the ceremony is over and we all got back to Seattle, those who have to work on Monday would need to leave... so not enough time.
2 - BEFORE the ceremony doesn't work either because I have to be there by 12:30....
3 - For those who can't stay the night - NO WORRIES. I would perfer to SEE YOU and TALK WITH YOU than to have you sitting in an audience where we have to chance to send time together... so if you can come up at all - even just for the day, we would love to have you up on Saturday. The party will be in the afternoon and as I said before... more info will come soon.
We love you all,
Micah and Becky
We love you and miss you and are REALLY looking forward to June! By the way - I'll be sending out some info soon about my graduation. The official ceremony is on Sunday, but we are planning to have the party on Saturday instead. There are a few reasons for this:
1 - The ceremony doesn't start till 2pm and its in Seattle. By the time the ceremony is over and we all got back to Seattle, those who have to work on Monday would need to leave... so not enough time.
2 - BEFORE the ceremony doesn't work either because I have to be there by 12:30....
3 - For those who can't stay the night - NO WORRIES. I would perfer to SEE YOU and TALK WITH YOU than to have you sitting in an audience where we have to chance to send time together... so if you can come up at all - even just for the day, we would love to have you up on Saturday. The party will be in the afternoon and as I said before... more info will come soon.
We love you all,
Micah and Becky

3 Comments:
We want you to know how glad we are that you are graduating on this side of the "pond"...it gives us all a GREAT reason to get together, hug some necks, eat some food, probably shed some tears, and have an incredible time. We can hardly wait. Love you both, Mom
ps..thanks for the Easter e-card...it was terrific!
I am with mom! I miss you terribly and can't wait to see you. Things here are busy. The boys' are playing baseball and it is the first year in the minors rather than farm ball. The difference being that there is no tee, the adults don't pitch at all only the kids do (kinda scary) and they are allowed to steal once the ball crosses the plate. Oh and if either of them want to catch, they have to wear personal protective gear if you get my drift. :o)
they have had 2 games so far and have won 1 game and lost the other.
the dogs very much like running around the backyard now. I finished my version of the remaining area in the backyard that needed fencing. Samson is incredibly infactuated with being under the deck. Now that we have blocked his way of escape to the rest of the world, I could care less that he is under there.
Samson also loved having Kolbie at our house while Steph and Sir had their bathroom remodeled. He was so excited to see her and to get to smell her. I don't think he has wiggled so much. Oh and he has discovered being a lap dog in Ray's lap the other day. He kept pretending that he was asleep so no one kicked him off. BUT all it took was me talking to him and he couldn't control the tail and its ability to give him up. What a faker! :)
We love you and are counting the days to see you.
Love you forever and always,
Stacey
Hey there I am totally excited and am counting the weeks until your arrival. I keep talking to Kolbie about you guys and Uncle Scott and Auntie Nene (daphnie) and she smiles, but I'll be honest I don't know if its because of what I am saying or because she is infatuated with light fixtures and smiles at them all the time. I will blog today and talk to you soon.
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home