Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!

Well, I don't know if any of you will check this today, but I wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter. I wish I could have gone down to Oregon to celebrate w/ you who live there...nonetheless, I love you all and I'm hoping to see you soon!

Love,
Morgan

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom P said...

Hi, Morgan, Just checked the blog this am, and hope you had an Easter that wasn't too lonely. We wished you had been able to come down as well, but we did enjoy talking with you. Know that we love you and Dad and I are anxiously looking forward to the path that God is directing for your life. Love, mom

Monday, April 09, 2007 12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home