Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not to be left out...

Hi Everyone! There have been so many new posts in the last day or two that I just couldn't be left out... so here it is!
I want to say thanks to those of you who have already responded to the e-vite about my graduation and the party. I am SO grateful for Teree Barber, who is throwing the party for me, and just wanted to be able to give her an accurate head-count as to how many people to expect. Micah and I are SUPER excited to see all of you, and I want you to know that it means a lot to me that you're coming up for my graduation. I only have a presentation to plan & deliver, then I'll be FINISHED with school (again!). Yeah!
In between doing my homework and getting read for our trip home, I've been working on some videos (you may have seen the couple that I've posted on our blog). I thought you guys would especially enjoy the one I just finished... Enjoy!

Fun with Morgan in London!

Lots of love, Becky

p.s. The song on the video is called Break Free and is by Hillsong! We sing it at church almost every weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home