Single in Seattle
Hi all,
It's been a while, so I thought you'd all like to know I'm still alive after an amazing trip to London to visit Micah and Becky. Though jet-lag is no fun, the trip was certainly worth it. Becky did a pretty good job of recounting the whole trip on their personal blog, so if you haven't looked at it then I suggest you do so...
I took about 10 or 12 rolls of film which I am going to have (hopefully) when I come down for Mother's Day! If you'd like I can, and would love to, show them to you. Becky was right that I think I took a picture of just about everything in london, twice. I am so blessed to have been able to go over there and experience European culture...I want to go back SOON!
So, now it's back to working at the Dirty Bird for a while, saving, paying school loans, and getting ready for the fall. The more I have thought about teaching, the more I think that if I am going to do it, I need to get right into it. So, the full-time job search will be take place over the summer. I'm even content subbing for a while if that's what will help me get into a full-time position. I'm scared about it, but I know that God will help me through it.
Anyhow, I look forward to seeing Mom on her special day, and seeing the rest of you while I'm down there would be great too! I hope that you all have a great week of sun!
Love ya!
MTP
It's been a while, so I thought you'd all like to know I'm still alive after an amazing trip to London to visit Micah and Becky. Though jet-lag is no fun, the trip was certainly worth it. Becky did a pretty good job of recounting the whole trip on their personal blog, so if you haven't looked at it then I suggest you do so...
I took about 10 or 12 rolls of film which I am going to have (hopefully) when I come down for Mother's Day! If you'd like I can, and would love to, show them to you. Becky was right that I think I took a picture of just about everything in london, twice. I am so blessed to have been able to go over there and experience European culture...I want to go back SOON!
So, now it's back to working at the Dirty Bird for a while, saving, paying school loans, and getting ready for the fall. The more I have thought about teaching, the more I think that if I am going to do it, I need to get right into it. So, the full-time job search will be take place over the summer. I'm even content subbing for a while if that's what will help me get into a full-time position. I'm scared about it, but I know that God will help me through it.
Anyhow, I look forward to seeing Mom on her special day, and seeing the rest of you while I'm down there would be great too! I hope that you all have a great week of sun!
Love ya!
MTP

1 Comments:
Hey Morgan - good to hear from you! I'm glad things are going well and that you've decided to plunge into teaching. I'm sure you won't regret it! We look forward to seeing you soon...
love, Becky
Post a Comment
<< Home