Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some Family Pics from our Vacation...

Hi Family!
I've posted some new pics on Micah and I's blog, but I thought it be fun to share a few more photos from our trip with you. :) These are photos just from our time in Portland and Salem... enjoy!
Salem Photos in a Slideshow...

Stephanie - you absolutely amaze me. How you do this, I may never fully understand, but I have so much respect and awe for your mothering skills - even when the baby isn't your own! :)

Robert - It was fun to play on the beach with you and the family! You are a great athlete and a fun competitor! Thanks for taking such good care of Samson and for being a friend for him to play with!
Martay - You have grown up so much! We are very proud of you and had lots of fun with you at the beach too! I love your good-natured attitude and how hard you play!

Diyah - You are becoming such a beautiful young lady! And you are so kind, caring, and helpful with the other kids that I know you are much appreciated by everyone! I can't wait to spend some more time with you when we move back!
Does Kolbie look like her mom - or what??!!
I think Stacey's new mantra is "Go hard or Go home" because she certainly played hard with the boys at the beach! Micah taught everyone a new game called "Hot spot" (or something like that) - sort of a combination between football and baseball. If the sandiest person is the winner - than Stacey - you definately beat us all!!
Goofy Kai - I love the way your silly faces! You are growing up so fast and are becoming a very responsible Big Brother. It was so much fun to play baseball with you and Samson in your back yard!
Ray... Put that thing away! You're scaring the children! :)
Samson is like a machine, except instead of putting quarters in to make him start, you just unhook his leash and start throwing a ball back and forth. He comes to life by barking, howling, chasing, and jumping all over the place. As soon as you put the ball away and hook him back on his leash, he shuts down. Hilarious, but I love him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Hi there, these are awesome pictures. I love reading the little quotes from you and I must say I am sorry for not getting any recent pictures up yet. We've been crazy busy, but I will try before we go to Chicago. I love you guys have a great 4th of July even though they don't celebrate it over there. Love ya
Steph

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Pilgrims said...

Thanks Steph! I'm trying to think of something fun to do today since the 4th of July is sort of "inappropriate" to these proper Brits! :) Can't wait to see some new pics when you get the chance!
love, ~B

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 1:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home