Just saying hello!
Hi Family!
I realized that I've been so focused on updating Micah & I's blog that I have neglected our family blog... so sorry!
We do check the blog just about every day to read updates on you and to look at pictures for the 100th time... the photos are what make this blog the best. We can see you even when we can't SEE you and we love that. It certainly doesn't replace the real thing, but at this point, we'll take what we can get. :)
The picture above was taken inside theater when we saw Mary Poppins on Saturday night for our anniversary. It was the first show we'd gone to in London and it was fabulous!! The acting, seeing, and scene changes were dynamic - certainly the best I've ever seen!
Micah and I have a bit of traveling coming up soon. The first (and for Micah - the most exciting!) is Scotland on Thursday. We are staying for the weekend, with the culminating event taking place on Saturday: The British Open Golf Tournament at Carnoustie, just an hour or so north of where we'll be staying in Edinburgh. Micah is as giddy as a schoolboy and has been looking forward to this even all year! After that we both go to Spain... but to different parts. I'm heading to Granada and Barcelona with a friend of mine (for 5 days), while Micah goes to Madrid for work. He'll be there 3 days. He has traveled SO much since we've moved here and though it is adventurous and he gets to see more of God's wonderful creation, it can be tiring, so please continue to pray for him!
We love you guys and think of you every day...
~B
I realized that I've been so focused on updating Micah & I's blog that I have neglected our family blog... so sorry!
The picture above was taken inside theater when we saw Mary Poppins on Saturday night for our anniversary. It was the first show we'd gone to in London and it was fabulous!! The acting, seeing, and scene changes were dynamic - certainly the best I've ever seen!
Micah and I have a bit of traveling coming up soon. The first (and for Micah - the most exciting!) is Scotland on Thursday. We are staying for the weekend, with the culminating event taking place on Saturday: The British Open Golf Tournament at Carnoustie, just an hour or so north of where we'll be staying in Edinburgh. Micah is as giddy as a schoolboy and has been looking forward to this even all year! After that we both go to Spain... but to different parts. I'm heading to Granada and Barcelona with a friend of mine (for 5 days), while Micah goes to Madrid for work. He'll be there 3 days. He has traveled SO much since we've moved here and though it is adventurous and he gets to see more of God's wonderful creation, it can be tiring, so please continue to pray for him!
We love you guys and think of you every day...
~B

2 Comments:
Hi there, hopefully you also got the email I sent you today. I like the picture and oh yeah HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I forget alot over the summer months. Anyway I think going to Scotland and Spain will be a blast, take lots of pictures (like I really need to tell you that) and I will try to send you pictures soon.
Love
Steph
How AWESOME...I think the next time I get over there I will plan to come during play season! I would love to see a Shakespearian play in the Globe! And, though I'm certainly not the first to say it, Happy Anniversary. I love you guys and can't wait to talk again soon!
~Morgan
Post a Comment
<< Home