Finally
Big News! I finally receive the signed paperwork that I've been waiting for throughout the summer from the teacher I worked with during my student teaching. This means that my certification to teach in WA. State will be complete once I hand these forms and a $35 check in to the Education office at Northwest University. Next, I will be putting my name on the substitute lists in a few school districts which I would like to teach in full-time in the future.
Meanwhile, I started a new job at a high-end restaurant called O/8 Seafood Grill in Bellevue, WA. It is nice to get away from screaming children and teenagers looking for handouts from the restaurant. The only downside is the early mornings...I wake up at 5am to be at work by six. I guess it's good training for when I have to go into the classroom! I have most evenings off though, so I have plenty of time to get stuff done and get to bed at a decent hour...
Anyhow, that decent hour is come for me, and I need to start heading for bed. I hope that you all are doing well, and that God's blessing is before you and with you in all that you do. I love you all!
~MTP
Meanwhile, I started a new job at a high-end restaurant called O/8 Seafood Grill in Bellevue, WA. It is nice to get away from screaming children and teenagers looking for handouts from the restaurant. The only downside is the early mornings...I wake up at 5am to be at work by six. I guess it's good training for when I have to go into the classroom! I have most evenings off though, so I have plenty of time to get stuff done and get to bed at a decent hour...
Anyhow, that decent hour is come for me, and I need to start heading for bed. I hope that you all are doing well, and that God's blessing is before you and with you in all that you do. I love you all!
~MTP

1 Comments:
Hey there that is awesome I hope some thing works out for you in the teaching arena. Sounds like the new job will be a nice cushion for you as well. My hour has come to go to bed too, I have a full day tomorrow. Talk to you later
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home