Pilgrim Family

The purpose of this website is to share family events and exciting moments with each other in a more convenient way!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update to Be Coming Soon

Hi there all, just a quick note to say that I am going to be doing a couple of blogs at the beginning of September. I would do them now, but there are only 3 days left before the program would condense the blog into August 2007 and I want you all to see the pics with out missing them. SO some will be of our crazy July and August events and family trips and then we are going on vacation on Sept 10-15th and so more pics will come then too. :) Hope you are all well and I will talk to you in a couple of days.

xoxoxoxo
Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home